Welcome to the Hull Incorporated Law Society website. We hope you find our site a useful source of information.
What do we do:
About the Society
Hull Incorporated Law Society is the professional association for lawyers practising in Hull and East Riding. Founded in 1818 the Society exists to represent and promote the interests of lawyers in the area and to support the whole of the profession locally. The Society represents 99 members.
The Society’s administrative office and the Law Library are located in the heart of Hull’s legal quarter.
Monday – Friday, 10:00–12:00 & 13:00-16:00
Services to the Profession
The main role of the Society is to support the profession locally. Offering training and information services, social events and representing members interests. Membership of Hull Incorporated Law Society is available on an individual basis.
Services to the Public
The Society is able to offer advice to members of the public on the following matters:
- Tracing a lawyer or firm where there has been a change of name, merger or closure
THE SOCIETY ITSELF DOES NOT OFFER LEGAL ADVICE
Services to Members
We are pleased to offer our members the following services:
- Range of CPD courses covering all aspects of practice
- The arrangement of ad hoc meetings and presentations on matters of interest to the profession
- Opportunity to meet with other lawyers within the area via our social events including the Annual Dinner
- The provision, of a legal recruitment service
- Liaison with and representation to the Law Society on professional matters
- The provision of a meetings room available for hire by member firms
Thank you for using The Hull Incorporated Law Society’s website.
If you have any comments concerning the current content, or suggestions for improvements or additional features, please contact us. Our details can be found on the contact page.